8.15.2008

Eating Lesbian Rugs is Cheep in a Fast Food World

There are a few people out there who know what I mean when I say I feel like the A+W burger factory stole parts of my life away from me that I may not be able to get back. I'm not even sure how to describe it -- it's just how I feel.

So on the production end of it I was secretly satisfied when I heard about some dude who spit on one of the patties there. I don't even think he was fired.

But one of the rad kids I met over in Nelson passed along a pic I thought was amazing from the consumption side of things. She (and the fact it was a girl just makes it even more hilarious) and her buddie got super bored outside the restaurant one day (if you can even call it that) -- and so they did this (possibly the greatest feat of her life... THIS IS NOT A PHOTOSHOPPED PIC):



Also read: THE ARBY'S POST -- from down in the depths of Middle America belly...

No comments: